Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My baby is messing with my head.

While I was pregnant with my fourth child, I told anyone who asked that I WAS fanatically done with having children.  She was to be my last.   Here's the problem; she is so darn cute!  I find my self thinking all the time "Maybe I should have another one".  She is barely six months old.  I hate being pregnant.  Hate,hate,hate.   So what is wrong with me?  Why can"t I think like a rational human being?  Granted she has her moments, but seriously my baby has made my brain turn into a pile of baby-loving mush.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm having the SAME PROBLEM. I have no good advice for you. NONE.

Gina said...

I have the same problem too. Our parents don't really want to wait for more grandkids until forever,do they?

Bob said...

I dont have the same problem, I think my prayers are being answered you average out MIke and me having less kids , way to go!!