Sunday, November 2, 2008

Working out with children

So the other morning I'm trying to do a mother baby yoga/pilates video. Imogen, my now 4 year was watching me. I had to stop shortly after starting to feed the baby. While I'm nursing Immy tries to immitate the yoga on my mat.

Finally I turn the video back on. Immy decides she wants to do it too. First she needs a mat, so I go out to the car to get my spare mat. 2 mintues later she needs her "baby". I go up to her room and get her doll. 2 mintues later she needs a blanket for her baby. Then she needs a toy for her baby. Then she decides she likes the color purple of my mat better then her mat ( they are both purple), and we need to switch mats. Next she decides that it would be best if we both were on the same mat.

One hour later, it's time for Millie's nap. Thus concludes my excercise for the morning.

1 comment:

wendysue said...

So true. It's a miracle I'm able to accomplish anything with all the "I need. . ."'s around here!

(p.s. It's me, Wendy, Lisa's buddy from Nebraska!)