Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ode to my Husband

I thought I'd write a bit about Dr. Valentine, not me and not Mark, the other Dr. Valentine.  He is an excellent husband and father.    He makes pancakes on Sunday with eggs in the middle.  He takes a very long time to fix all kinds of electronic things, but once he does it works really well and does things you didn't even know you wanted it to do.  He motivates the kids to pick up by making it fun.  He arranges his work schedule so that he can be home with the children when I go to work.  He is not jealous when I go to the ballet with my "boyfriend".   He brings Mila so she can nurse when I'm at work sometimes several times in a shift the whole time carting around  a baby bag that looks like a large purse.  He makes beds for the kids and paints walls in several different layer of very good faux.    He thinks I'm interested in what Mac is coming out with now and tells me all of his plans for his business.  He talks more then any man I know.  He's a good man that Dr. Valentine of mine

2 comments:

Amanda Valentine said...

AMEN! I have never seen a father father so darn well. And ps. He's the smartest and most talented one in our family. HANDS DOWN. We all agree, we're not mad.

Bob said...

and we can not forget if it was not for chris I never would have meet David Gilmore (lead singer of pink floyd).
This is prof that chris is the best, Marily please remember everything you said about chris next time we want to go to pink floyd!